Choice Foodservices, Inc
Effective from 31st of July 2015.
Choice Foodservices, Inc takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Choice Foodservices, Inc collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the https://www.choicelunch.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to https://www.choicelunch.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at https://www.choicelunch.com
Choice Foodservices, Inc
569 San Ramon Valley Blvd.
CA United States
You may contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
You may contact us by phone on 855-GO-LUNCH
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will act as dictated by law.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Choice Foodservices, Inc collects, and how it is used.
– What information do we collect and why?
- We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- user.home-info.postal (optional)
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- One-time Tailoring
- Pseudonymous Analysis
- Pseudonymous Decision
- Individual Decision
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
- Historical Preservation
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products Via Telephone
- We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- We collect your name and phone number for customer support, your address for billing purposes, and your students name, birthday, and dietary/food preferences so we can uniquely identify your student in our system and at the lunch counter, and make sure our meal offerings are best suited for their preferences. We collect your email address for sending transactional emails on ordering, reminders, notifications, newsletters, and offers.
By visiting this site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes on this and other sites. Website activity and customer attributes may be collected for targeted advertising.
You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info.
- Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
– Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
- Delivery services possibly following different practices.
– How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.